Seller represented by:
Susan Lane, Broker with Realty of Maine - Bangor
- For Sale
M35 L11-31 Ring Bolt Ln Surry, ME 04684 Get directions$28,000
- MLS# 1462173
- Listed 8 Months 15 Days Ago
2 lots, side by side, on beautiful small sub-division in desirable coastal village. Gated road beautifully maintained. Walk to lower Patten Pond boat launch or take a 2.7 mile drive to deep water public boat landing on the West bank of the Union River. Easy commute to retail, medical, find dining, Bar Harbor and Acadia. A perfect location!
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Susan Lane, Broker with Realty of Maine - Bangor
- Lot Description: 11-31
- Lot Size Acres: 2.47
- Lot Size Square Feet: 107593
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Association, Dead End, Gravel/Dirt, Private
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 140
- Association Fee Frequency: Semi-Annually
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 23
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 210.33
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: Rt 15 to Bucksport, right 1/3 towards Ellsworth. Go 14 miles, right on North Bend Road, go 1.5 miles right on Patten Pond rd, go 1/2 mile on Ring Bolt.
- Tax Year: 2020
- Source Property Type: B
- Area: Hancock
- Source Neighborhood: Hancock
- Zoning: Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
|NA||Surry Elementary School||PK-8||2.1 mi|
|NA||Hancock County Technical Center School||9-12||4.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for M35 L11-31 Ring Bolt Ln
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.