- Map 35 Lot 11-30 Ring Bolt Lane, Surry, ME, 04684 United States
- 2 lots, side by side, on beautiful small sub-division in desirable coastal village. Gated road beautifully maintained. Walk to lower Patten Pond boat launch or take a 2.7 mile drive to deep water public boat landing on the West bank of the Union River. Easy commute to retail, medical, find dining, Bar Harbor and Acadia. A perfect location!
- 39 Fourth Street, Bangor, ME, 04401 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2973 Sqft
- This is a happy and sunny Period home. Circa 1830 w/ 3 story Italianate belvedere set in middle front façade. Since ownership, lovingly improved from studs out-wiring/windows/roof shingles/siding/kitchen/bathrooms/sheetrock and basement. Elegant windows, floor to ceiling on front and sides on each floor of belvedere. 1st floor: Large kitchen w/central island, tiled floor, double oven, DR, double parlor, FR and full bath. 2nd floor: 3BR, 2 full baths and spacious area currently used as laundry and rec room. Rear and...
- C9 112 Franklin Street, Bangor, ME, 04401 United States
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1213 Sqft
- Exceptional downtown location in one of Bangor's most sought-after condo buildings! Enjoy all that downtown has to offer, restaurants, theatre, library, Farmers Market, trail access along the Kenduskeag, all within walking distance. Building amenities include well landscaped, fenced-in residents garden with views of Kenduskeag Stream, indoor swimming pool with dressing rooms and kitchenette – can be reserved for private functions by residents at no extra cost. Unit C9 has a most welcoming feel with lots of light an...
- 0 Woodland Drive, Old Town, ME, 04468 United States
- Affordable lot in desirable Pushaw Lake location. Septic design on file. A great buy! Sign up.