- 126 Balsam Road, Bangor, ME, 04401 United States
- 4 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2568 Sqft
- Location, Location, Location. Great Colonial/Gambrel in one of Bangor's most sought-after subdivisions. Fabulous floor plan w/ gourmet kitchen offering custom built kitchen cabinets designed for convenience and ease of use, granite countertops, island, LR w/ gorgeous custom built propane fireplace and hearth, spacious FR w/tongue and groove, vaulted ceilings w/ skylights - opens onto beautiful expansive rear deck. Close to all City amenities but away from the crowds. View drone video on MLS.com.
- 4 William Street, Bangor, ME, 04401 United States
- 4 Beds · 1.5 Bath · 1739 Sqft
- A charming front porch leads into this well cared for home ''downtown home''. Offers a spacious bright first floor that opens onto a raised wrap around deck. FR w/woodburning WS opens to a beautiful sunroom to be enjoyed all year long. A large dining room sits off the kitchen. Kitchen comes with a large island and walk-in pantry. 4 BR's (spacious MBR) and a full bath. Basement can be used for ancillary use. Natural gas furnace new Nov 2020. One car garage under.
- 1152 Western Ave, Hampden, ME, 04444 United States
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 890 Sqft
- 50's ranch with tremendous potential to expand attic. Lots of updates without spoiling its' 50's charm makes this home delightful. 2 BR's, FR/LR, kitchen with bar, pantry, full bath wood and ceramic floors. Updates include metal roof, wiring, kitchen, bathroom, walls, ceilings and more. A mix of mature trees and a delightful goat farm across the road provides a country feel, away from city stress but close enough to make commuting a breeze.
- 49 Amasa Place, Stetson, ME, 04488 United States
- 1 Bed · 670 Sqft
- Delightful uncrowded, seasonal camp w/all the charm of yesteryear but more importantly, in good condition, very affordable and only 30 minutes to Bangor!! A perfect escape from the hustle and bustle. Relax on the rustic porch and enjoy unspoiled, beautiful views of all that nature has to offer on Pleasant Lake. A desirable LEVEL lawn leads to water's edge for easy access – no crumbling or rickety steps to navigate. Open landscaping with trees and shrubs, enough to offer the quiet you seek. Charming interior - secon...
- Lot 12 Walden Parke Way, Bangor, ME, 04401 United States
- Beautiful corner lot in highly desirable Edgewood Subdivision. Edgewood Subdivision is minutes from I-95, schools, shopping, hospitals and downtown Bangor but it also offers a sense of rural magic. Large lots, starry night skies and a 7,500 acre trail system for year round pleasure within walking distance of this lot. Lot location is on corner of Walden and Tamarack- #12 locator nailed to tree. A little to the right of the #12 sign is what was once a way-in/driveway.
- 0 Woodland Drive, Old Town, ME, 04468 United States
- Affordable lot in desirable Pushaw Lake location. Septic design on file. A great buy! Sign up.