- 651 S main St, Brewer, ME, 04412 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2048 Sqft
- This beautiful ''Period'' home of historic significance was built during the Civil War at the time of Abraham Lincoln by the Ladies Guild of The Second Congregational Church of Brewer for its Pastors and families. Designed by women, the house flows beautifully and has good storage. For today's buyers, it has had numerous improvements and updates including windows, wiring, bathrooms, kitchen and a newer addition prior to present ownership. Original charm (including a Butler's Pantry) sit in juxtaposition with modern...
- 235 Hinckley Hill Rd, Bangor, ME, 04419 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1344 Sqft
- TWO LOTS come with this beauty and only 20 MINUTES FROM BANGOR! Move in condition with all the right updates. A few outstanding needed improvements (non-critical and reflected in price) allowing any new home owner to complete and see a return on investment. Fabulous views, rich bird life and room for expansion. Offers 2 bedrooms up, 1 bedroom/study down along w/ eat-in-kitchen, spacious LR and other and lots of storage. A partially finished walk-out basement, plumbing in place for additional bath, awaits your imagi...